Kempton Antiques is dedicated to respecting and protecting the privacy of all of our corporate and personal clients.
Data we collect about you
We may gather and store the following types of personal data when you use our website or by corresponding with us. This includes data you give when browsing our website or by sharing any information in any way possible.
The personal data provided to us may include:
- Contact information such as telephone number, address, and e-mail address;
- Payment details or financial data (i.e. bank name and account number);
- Technical data such as login data, browser type and version, internet protocol address, operating system and platform, and time zone setting and location; and
- Details in relation to your use of our services.
We do not gather Special Categories of Personal Information about you (i.e. philosophical and religious beliefs, details about ethnicity or race, sexual orientation, trade union membership, sex life, information about health and political opinions).
How we collect your personal data
You may provide us with your personal data through filling in forms on this website or by corresponding with us by e-mail, post, phone, or on social media.
Legal basis for processing
The processing of any personal information is essential for the following reasons:
- For the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by us
- For the performance of contracts to which you will be a party
- For the compliance to legal obligations to which we are subject to
Our processing of your information is based on these legitimate interests:
- Running our business;
- Collecting data to give you an excellent customer experience;
- Providing the products or services you have requested;
- Ensuring you receive updates about our activities; and
- For our research, development, and marketing;
Length of storage
We will retain your personal data for as long as needed for the purposes set out above or as necessary in order to comply with any legal obligations to which we are subject. Be informed that this will involve us to regularly review our files to verify that all personal data is up-to-date and accurate.
We also make sure that all personal information we collect from you is protected. We carry out strict physical, electronic and managerial protocols to prevent any unauthorised access or disclosure to your personal information.
Under particular circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal information. You have the right to:
- Request correction to the personal information;
- Request access to your personal data;
- Request erasure of your personal information;
- Request transfer of data to a third party;
- Request restriction of data processing;
- Object to processing of data;
- Withdraw consent at any time;
Any changes we may make to our privacy statement will be posted on this page and, where necessary, notified to you by e-mail.